A career as an IT professional has become increasingly complex. It is important to have relevant technical skills and industry-recognized certifications to meet the ever-changing landscape. Our IT Professional course is designed to give you all the tools, knowledge and experience necessary to become an IT Professional.
The program will train students for:
- CompTIA ITF+
- CompTIA A+
- MTA: Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MTA: Networking Fundamentals
- MTA: Security Fundamentals
MTA certifications are a great place to start if you would like to get into the technology field.
A PC Technician provides installation maintenance and support related to IT Services.
As a strong PC Technician, you will have a solid foundation in operating systems, network infrastructure, virtualization and cloud computing. You will handle any issues related to Windows 10, Microsoft Office, email applications and mobile devices. You will also be able to operate tools, components and diagnostic tools, as well as, be able to read and understand technical documentation and repair manuals.
This course is designed for anyone who wants to increase their computer skills and knowledge. The program prepares students for CompTIA ITF+, A+, Network+ and Security+ Certification exams.
Get yourself the digital edge you need with key industry credentials. Widely recognized, our Digital Office (DO) curriculum will provide you with the foundational knowledge and skills necessary to navigate all Microsoft Office applications.
By completing a DO certification program, you:
- Establish your technical abilities and related self-confidence
- Are guaranteed a step-up in terms of job acquisition
- Maximize your earning potential
Prepares you for:
- Word Associate 2019 (MO-100)
- Excel Associate 2019 (MO-200)
- PPT Associate 2019 (MO-300)
- Outlook Associate 2019 (MO-400)
- Access Expert 2019 (MO-500)